Membership with M1 allows swimmers enrolled with Tateswim and Academy of Swimming to take part in official swimming competitions.
M1 is affiliated with Swimming Victoria and Masters Swimming Victoria, so we have two different membership options, as outlined below.
M1 Membership (standard)
Membership with Swimming Victoria and Swimming Australia is included.
Membership fees for 2019-2020 Season (1 July to 30 June)
- Swimmer (8yrs & under): $130 ($117 midseason*)
- Swimmer (9 - 15 years): $160 ($129 midseason*)
- Swimmer (16yrs & over): $160* ($129 midseason*)
- Dry member (basic/non-voting): $11
- Dry member (full/voting): $35
* M1 will reduce our component of the fees from December
- Transaction fees apply (1.5%)
- If a swimmer is aged under 18 years, a parent must also join as a 'dry' member
- To cover the cost of coaching at swim meets, 'competitive swimmer fees' are charged by Tateswim and Academy of Swimming (refer to Tateswim or Academy of Swimming for more details)
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OR RENEW (Now open for 2019-2020 Season)
For instructions on how to join or renew using Swim Central click here
M1 Masters Membership
This options is for adults only (18yrs+). Membership with Masters Swimming Victoria and Masters Swimming Australia is included.
Membership fees for 2019 Season (1 Jan to 31 Dec):
- 18-24yrs: $67
- 25yrs+: $89
Note: Transaction fees apply